Thursday 6 April 2006

Another reason why I love Jo Rowling

Besides the fact she wrote Harry Potter, of course.
And that she has one of the coolest interactive websites I have seen.
Its something on this website that she just added today that I love.

If you've never been to her site, click on that link over there on the right and look around. While you're there, click on the hairbrush (Extra Stuff) then the tab saying Miscellaneous. Be sure to read the "For Girls Only, Probably..." page. You don't need to be a Harry Potter fan to appreciate this, you don't even have to be a girl necessarily. Its just good.

OK, here's the link to her site so you don't even have to look on my menu (not that its hard to find).

Oh, and for those who haven't read any or all of the books, just be careful - a lot of her page assumes that you have read the books... But you can get to the page I mentioned without any spoilers.

No comments:

Post a Comment