Wednesday 14 June 2006

No more job-hunting for me :)

That's right - I got a job. I went for an interview day today, saw the school, had an interview, I think they were ready to hire me before I'd even taught the trial class. Taught the trial lesson and it went great. Went back to office, Department Head spoke to school Head and they offered me the job then and there :) So I had my first English School Lunch and spent the afternoon there as well, hanging out in a class and talking to various people.

It felt good to come home and email the people who I was supposed to be interviewing with tomorrow. Especially since the info they sent me about the interview was very slim and it only arrived in my inbox late last night.

So come September, I start my first-ever proper full-time job - no more temporary teaching for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment