Monday 17 September 2007

OK, here's one...

Flying Ruff
Flying Ruff
(Ruff is the dog's name, but I'm not sure if that is how I should spell it)


I can't believe I caught this - the boys were throwing the dog in the air and telling me to take a photo of it. I laughed out loud when I saw this image on my preview screen, so of course, all the kids wanted to see it too. I have heaps of great shots of the kids from yesterday (all of whom I have known since they were born, the eldest now 10!, and 2 of whom were part of our wedding party) but I'm not sure how their parents feel about me plastering them on the internet, so I better check that first...

2 comments:

  1. His name is Woof. But since Finn probably told you his name it's completely understandable Cake:) Great shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, he definitely pronounced it like woof, but with an r at the start, but 'roof' would've been read as the top of a house...

    ReplyDelete