Sunday 15 April 2007

updating?

The problem I have with blogging is I start to compose posts in my head and think about the things I should write and kind of put them in order, so that I feel like I need to "catch up" on the old ones before I post about new things, and then I end up not posting at all for ages.

So, as of right now, I am determined to make myself not only blog the little things and more often, but to actually sit and post asap rather than putting it off. And as usually happens when I actually log into blogger and start posting, there may be several posts appear today (since I like to keep one post about one topic, usually, and besides, I'm not doing very well towards my posting target at the moment...)

OK, I'll start typing up the real post I came here to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment