Saturday 31 March 2007

HP Friday 5 - Which would you choose, and why?

I totally overthink these questions, but nevermind, here are my answers...

1. Perform unblockable Legilimency for 5 minutes on Snape, Dumbledore, or Voldemort?
I kinda have a problem with this - invading someone's mind without them having the ability to even try to fight back - not very fair and definitely something I wouldn't want to happen to me... Based purely on the opportunity to learn more about the character's history and their motivations, I think I would choose Dumbledore, because there is still so much we don't know about him and I think some stuff about the other 2 would give me nightmares.

2. Be a dinner guest at the Malfoy Manor or The Burrow?
The Burrow for sure. Malfoy Manor might be cool to look around, but I would much rather share a meal with the Weasleys. It would be totally fun (and probably an awesome meal) no matter who was there, but even moreso if the whole family was.

3. Spend the night in the Shrieking Shack or the Chamber of Secrets?
Are we talking before or after their associated plotlines are concluded? Actually, I don't think it matters - my choice would probably be the Chamber of Secrets either way. Its big and ancient and the basilisk would only get you if someone was there to tell it too. Plus, I could get some amazing photos. The Shrieking Shack is just a decrepit old house with risk of werewolf...

4. Attend a Deathday Party or a meeting of the Slug Club?
Slug Club for the edible food, warmth and lack of terrible music. But I would insist on going with Ginny so we could laugh at everyone.

5. Visit the Three Broomsticks or The Leaky Cauldron?
As a stand alone place, the Three Broomsticks is more appealing, for its warmth and butterbeer, but then The Leaky Cauldron is attached to Diagon Alley, which would be more fun than Hogsmeade, I reckon. Oh, but then Hogsmeade is in Scotland and I LOVE Scotland (and am a bit over London). So yeah, basically I can't decide. At a push, I'd probably choose the Three Broomsticks.

No comments:

Post a Comment