Saturday 26 May 2007

HP Friday 5 - Would you rather...

1. Work with dragons or treasure hunt for Gringott's?
Based on the information we have from Bill and Charlie, probably dragons. Treasure hunting would be cool and all, but I don't like the idea of having to go into tombs and stuff. Hanging out in the wilds of Romania or some similar place with big, majestic animals would be more fun.

2. Spend a day with the Order of the Phoenix or Dumbledore's Army?
Order of the Phoenix. I've gone back and forth several times and everytime I try to write a reason, I change my mind, so no reason will be given.

3. Visit Dumbledore's office or Snape's dungeon?
Dumbledore's office for certain. All those cool instruments and things and you just know he has a million books. Plus Fawkes and all the old headmaster/mistress's portraits to talk to - awesome.

4. Give an old school detention to Filch or Umbridge?
Old school like the type of detention they like to give? Umbridge for sure. Filch is annoying and slimy, but Umbridge is nasty and an excellent example of everything a teacher SHOULDN'T be.

5. Have an Invisibility Cloak or a Time Turner?
Time turner. I don't feel the need to sneak around, but the ability to travel back in time and witness other things could be fun.


I know I haven't done these every week, but if they contain too many spoilers or the questions just don't inspire me, I just skip it, ok? Besides, I'm sure some of the people reading my blog don't give two hoots about Harry Potter.

No comments:

Post a Comment