Friday 4 May 2007

Whats my Daemon?

I don't know if I ever wrote about the His Dark Materials trilogy, which I read and loved...
Anyway, the movie comes out at the end of the year and looks like they're gonna do a pretty good job of it. I've just been looking around the website and did the Daemon quiz - figured I'd put it here...



edit: d'oh - he was a lion, which i thought was cool, but i stupidly clicked on it to see what it was asking you all to do and seem to have changed it to a stinkin' butterfly :( please click through (if you know me) and answer the 5 questions it asks - its easy and could change what animal he is

edit again: if you do answer the questions, leave a comment and say what animal he became - he's already changed to a tiger and back to a buterfly

1 comment:

  1. Ok Ok - I was trying to see how this thing works so I did it a few times - went through Lion, Peacock and then back to Butterfly.

    ReplyDelete